Your purchase in our online store should be as easy as possible. Therefore, you can choose from the following common payment options for your orders:
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and Discover.
All payments are made through our payment partner Stripe. All transactions are secure and encrypted using SSL. Your personal information is therefore protected.
To pay with PayPal just follow these simple steps:
- Select PayPal as your payment method at checkout.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website to process the payment.
- If you already have a PayPal account, you can enter your account information and confirm the payment. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can sign up on the PayPal site and then confirm the payment.
- The process is completed and you will automatically be redirected to inakent.com.
All payments are made through our payment partner PayPal. All transactions are secure and encrypted using SSL. Your personal information is therefore protected.
This means you can pay by card directly at the checkout. Just use your own online banking details to make a purchase and receive an immediate transaction confirmation. Your order will be processed immediately. All transactions are secure and encrypted using SSL. Your personal information is therefore protected. Read more about Pay Now with Klarna.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Klarna as a payment method.
- You are a customer residing in: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden or Great Britain.
- Your billing address must match your registration address.
- The maximum purchase amount allowed on Klarna Pay Later is determined by Klarna depending on your eligibility.
How to use Pay Later with Klarna
- Select Pay Later as your payment method and enter your billing and delivery information
- Klarna then checks your eligibility and verifies your information – this process may take a few seconds.
- As soon as your details have been verified and your order has been authorized, you will receive an order confirmation.
- As soon as we have shipped your order, Klarna will send you an invoice. The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods and is to be made to Klarna. You can check the status of your payment at any time in the Klarna portal.
- Klarna is an independent payment company. INA KENT has no influence on whether your payment with Klarna is accepted. If you have any questions regarding your purchase with Pay Later, please contact Klarna customer support.
You can also use your INA KENT Gift Card to make purchases in our online store. Gift cards can be used multiple times until the credit is up and can also be used in combination with other payment methods. To redeem a gift card, type your gift card ID into the field and your purchase will automatically be deducted from the invoice amount.